2022 has been a year of ReConnecting with ourselves and our purpose, ReAffirming our solutions and partnerships and, above all, Empowering people.
This year, we dedicated ourselves to developing innovative tech solutions, creating inspiring marketing campaigns and publishing comprehensive research into consumer attitudes.
A year marked by accelerations, 2022 even saw us become the core digital solutions provider for SCOR, a development which strengthened ReMark's position in an increasingly important industry.
The combination of our data expertise and technical capabilities - compounded by our uniquely global reach - saw our position as a leading InsurTech expand, which has helped us to bring greater protection to people around the world.
And that, fundamentally, is what ReMark is about: Better Lives.
Here's a look back at our activities throughout the year 🔻
Explore a selection of our year's highlights in more detail:
- Why is nobody talking about insurance literacy?
- ReMarker Lucile helped a dance company for artists with a learning disability
- SCOR & ReMark win 50 Years of Pride competition!
- 5 lasting impressions from South by Southwest
- Innovation and the Year of the Tiger
- ReMark launches Good Life 3.0
- SCOR and ReMark partner with Humanoo in France to improve the health of policyholders
- ReMark partners with InsurTech Luko to simplify underwriting decisions
- Na Jia: reflections on 5 years as CEO and the transformation journey
- Income and ReMark take digital insurance innovation to Japan