Welcome to ReMark. We appreciate that you have decided to visit our site! We want you to have a great experience and that’s why we’ve written these conditions in the most transparent way possible.
If you access our services, you confirm that you are of the legal age and have the adequate legal capacity to operate on the website in accordance with the law. Also, you declare that you are economically responsible for all your actions.
Access and browsing this website, or using its services, implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and all of these General Conditions, including the Specific Conditions set for certain promotions and the Privacy and Cookie Policies, relating to the purposes of processing your personal data.
ReMark, in order to improve our website, reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the presentation, configuration, technical specifications, contents and services of the website, at any time without previous notice to our Users.
1. Legal Information
ReMark International BV, whose registered office is situated at Jollemanhof 14a Amsterdam,1019 GW, The Netherlands (Registered 34122876) (ReMark). For more information, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. General conditions of use
The user undertakes to make proper use of the of the content and services of https://remarkgroup.com, which may under no circumstances be used for illegal purposes or ones which may be contrary to civil order, the defense of the nation or public health.
Any use by the user of the content and services must respect the principles stated in the previous paragraph.
All the users coming to this website are expressly authorized to view all the information it contains, as well as to download or make private reproductions of same on their own computer systems, as long as the elements reproduced are intended solely for personal use; they may not be granted or transferred to third parties.
The user shall refrain from using the content or any of the products and/or services offered on the Site to conduct any activity that may harm the image of ReMark, whether are true or not, or which may reduce market share or in any way, they can benefit their competitors. In addition, the user shall refrain from using the website and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through it to send advertising, communications for direct marketing purposes or any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to groups of people regardless of its purpose, and to sell or howsoever divulge such information.
The user may not, under any circumstances, create links from any accessible space from Internet, without previous express consent, and in writing.
The user agrees to refrain from reproducing, copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the website, save as permitted by the copyright owner or otherwise by law;
The user will be liable for any damages that ReMark may suffer in relation to, or as a result of a breach of any of the obligations set out above and any others included in this Legal Notice and/or imposed by law in connection with the use of the website.
ReMark shall at all times ensure compliance with applicable laws, and shall be entitled to discontinue, at its sole discretion, the availability of the website or to exclude the user from the website if it has any reason to suspect that the user may be participating, either directly or indirectly, in any of the crimes or offenses punishable under the current legislation, or in case ReMark observes any conduct which, in its sole discretion, is contrary to this Legal Notice, the Law and the rules established by ReMark or could damage our image, credibility and / or reputation.
3. Responsible disclosure
At ReMark we consider the security of our client’s data and our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present.
If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
Please do the following:
- Secure email your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people’s data
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties.
What we promise:
- We will respond to your report within 3 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem
- If the information concerning the problem reported is made public, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise).
We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the ultimate publication of the problem after it is resolved.
4. Intellectual and industrial property
The intellectual and industrial property rights contained in https://remarkgroup.com, their graphic design and computer codes, including the trade names, brands and distinctive signs, are the property of ReMark, unless where it is stated that they are the property of another.
Any reproduction, distribution, marketing or transformation of their content, which has not been expressly authorized by its owners, constitutes an infringement of the intellectual and industrial property rights protected by law. Any infringement of the restrictions or prohibitions contained in the foregoing paragraph shall be considered a breach of the intellectual property rights of ReMark and shall incur the legal responsibilities established to this effect, which may be persecuted by ReMark, which shall be entitled to exercise the corresponding administrative, civil or criminal actions.
5. Warranty disclaimer and limitation of liability
Access to and use of the www.remarkgroup.com website is made under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user.
ReMark does not guarantee the accuracy, validity and reliability of the information contained in its website; therefore, ReMark shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, products or services available on or through the website.
ReMark does not warrant and shall not be liable for any damages resulting from:
1) The lack of continuity of the operation of www.remarkgroup.com, including the incorrect operation of the web pages. 2) The lack of use, suitability or validity of the services and content provided on www.remarkgroup.com with regard to the results and expectations of the user. 3) The existence of viruses or programs in the user’s computer or due to the presence of a virus in the services provided by third parties through www.remarkgroup.com. 4) The access by non-authorized third parties to the conditions, characteristics and circumstances of www.remarkgroup.com website. 5) Under no circumstance, including negligence, loss of revenues, lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of use, loss of profit, loss of data, etc. arising out of or in connection with the access to and/or the use of www.remarkgroup.com website.
ReMark will not be liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with accuracy, validity and reliability on any information, content or material contained in this site or any linked site. ReMark uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. ReMark assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of our website.
ReMark is not responsible or liable for the content and/or information posted on www.remarkgroup.com by third parties. This website may contain links to external websites and information provided on such external websites by our partners and third-party products and/or service providers. ReMark shall not be responsible for the contents of any linked website, or any changes or updates to such sites. You further agree that ReMark shall not be directly or indirectly responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, products or services available on or through any such linked website. Any article, information, data, code, text, software, documentation, graphics, image, marketing material, video, photograph, message, or posting to any forum, wiki, or blog on www.remarkgroup.com (Content), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person or entity providing the Content.
6. Personal data protection