1. Who is the Data Controller of your personal data?
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
2. For what purpose we will process your personal data?
The purposes for which your Personal Data is collected are described below. Some of the uses we can make of your personal data are:
Contacts through the web or email:
What data do we collect through the Web?
We can process your IP address, which operating system or browser you use and, even the duration of your visit, anonymously. If you provide us with information, we will identify yourself in order to contact you, if necessary.
- Answer your questions or requests.
- Manage the requested service, answer your request, or process your request.
- Information by electronic means, regarding your request.
- Commercial information by electronic means, as long as there is express authorization.
- Perform analysis and improvements on the Web, about our products and services. Improve our commercial strategy.
The legal basis of the processing is the acceptance and explicit consent of the interested party.
Customers and Suppliers:
For what purpose we will process your personal data?
- Information by electronic means, that relate to your request.
- Commercial information by electronic means, as long as there is an express authorization.
- Manage the administrative, communications and logistics services carried on by the Responsible.
- Billing and declaration of the appropriate taxes.
- Carry on the corresponding transactions.
- Management and control of the contractual relationship.
The legal basis is the acceptance of a contractual relation, or the explicit consent to receive or send communications between the parties.
Social Network Contacts:
What data do we use from social networks?
- Answer your questions and requests
- Manage the requested service, answer or process your request.
- Connect with you and create a community of followers.
The legal basis that legitimates the processing is the acceptance of the contractual relationship in the environment of the corresponding social network, and in accordance with its Privacy policies.
3. Do we include personal data gathered from third parties?
As a general rule, we only collect personal data from the data subject. If you provide us with data from third parties, you must first inform and request their consent, or otherwise you will exempt us from any responsibility for the breach of this requirement.
4. How do we address the privacy of children?
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 14 years or under the applicable age limit (the “Age Limit”). If you are under the Age Limit, please do not contact us, and do not provide any personal data to us. ReMark disclaims any liability for the breach of this provision.
5. Do we send communications by electronic means?
ReMark will only send communications in order to manage your request.
If we send you commercial communications, they will have been previously and expressly authorized by you.
6. What security measures do we apply?
We are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however, please note that no system is ever completely secure. We have implemented various policies including pseudonymisation, encryption, access, and retention policies to guard against unauthorised access and unnecessary retention of personal data in our systems.
7. Do we disclose your personal data to any third parties?
The legal basis that allow us to disclose your personal data is ReMark’s legitimate interest to transmit their personal data within the group for administrative purposes. Your data will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
8. What rights do you have?
To the extent required by applicable law, you may have the next rights:
- Right of Access – the right to be informed of and request access to the personal data that we process about you;
- Right to Rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to Erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to Restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to Object:
- The right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation
- The right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to Data Portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
- Where you have provided us with consent to use your personal data, you can withdraw this at any time.
9. Do you want to exercise your right?
In order to enable you to exercise these rights with ease and to record your preferences in relation to how ReMark uses your personal data, we provide you with a form for the exercise of your rights. Request it by email or if you prefer, you can use a form drafted by any European Data Protection Authority or third parties.
- The form must be signed and we may request further information from you where it is necessary to verify your identity.
- If someone acts on your behalf, you must sign the form and we may request further information from you where it is necessary to verify your identity.
- The form can be submitted in person, sent by letter or by email at the address of the data controller, determined at the beginning of this document.
- How long will it take to answer the Exercise of Rights?
It depends on the nature of the request, but at most one month, and two months if the request is complex. We will notify you if we require more time.
When you visit our website, we may collect personal data from you automatically using cookies or similar technology. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your device that allows us to recognise and remember you.
11. Data retention and deletion
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with ReMark’s Services and for legitimate and essential business purposes. Once your personal data are no longer necessary, they will be stored during the legally foreseen terms. If we are not legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, if you request, we will delete them or anonymise your personal data so that it no longer identifies you.
We will keep all the information and communications related to the provision of our services, while the guarantees of our services last, in order to attend to possible claims.