Business Development Supervisor copy
- シンガポール (Singapore)
As Business Development Supervisor, you are responsible for the following:
- Support Business Development Director to create new digital strategy and re-establish ReMark as the leading provider to alternative distribution consulting/services to the Japanese insurance industry (Life and Non-Life insurance companies).
- Support Business Development Director in marketing and relationship building efforts to recruit new business partners and to promote ReMark widely in the financial services marketplace.
- Explore and execute strategic partnerships. This includes partner identification, screening, due diligence, structuring, negotiation and closing.
- Manage communication and alignment with key internal stakeholders to support effective decision making and approval processes.
- Develop strong network with industry Key Opinion Leaders, our customers and partners who will be the ambassador of the new business scheme.
- Closely collaborate with internal / external stakeholder to develop robust operating mechanism for sustainable new business growth. Provide training as needed.
- Facilitate smooth transition of responsibilities and knowledge to business and functional leaders responsible for post-closing operational management.
- Propose and obtain approvals to execute the business plans with executive leadership teams.
- Embrace and comply with internal/ external quality and legal regulations to conduct insurance business.
- In partnership with the Business Development Director responsible for the development of the Growth Plan for Japan, especially in digital field.
- Establish executive level contact and build powerful rapport with Senior Business Partners.
- Build ReMark’s presence and raise our brand profile throughout Japan with the objective of ensuring that we are short listed for all major business opportunities.
- Work in partnership with ReMark operational and campaign teams to ensure excellent delivery to Business partners and identify opportunities to grow.
- Compliance with ReMark internal processes, systems, controls and relevant external regulation.
- Work with ReMark group team and support integrating ReMark Japan.
- Define new business schemes and models that enable innovation in insurance industry using digital technology and big data analysis.
- Analyze market opportunity and develop the business plan to start the new business.
- Lead the new business model proof-of-concepts and test marketing. Be the strategic account manager for customers and partners who will be involved in the new business.
- Develop and acquire new business clients account (Japanese insurance companies).
- Responsible for the delivery of profitable client relationships as set out in growth plan.
- Inspire, lead and motivate your direct reports and ensure they have a clear understanding of their key strategic objectives and KPIs.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Possess the technical skills and knowledge required to perform essential tasks.
- Established track record of producing high quality work that demonstrates attention to detail.
- Produce clear, complete and professional forms of communication demonstrating writing skills that meet the need of the intended audience.
- Effectively manages multiple service provider relationships.
- Proactively seeks new ways to deliver better quality, cost and process.
- Proven commercial acumen.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management team.
- Executive level presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication in Japanese and English
- Reliable, responsive, attentive to detail.
- Respect teamwork and group standard.
- Self-starter who operates at speed.
- Highly motivated by success – ambitious for personal growth and new challenges.
- Motivated by new challenges and willing to venture into the unknown.
Required Education/Work Experience
- University graduate or above.
- 3+ years’ experience in business development, sales or marketing for new type business.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Clear thinking: Proven experience simplifying strategy into specific actions with clear accountability, making decisions with speed and accuracy despite ambiguity based on best available information, and communicating priorities clearly and concisely.
- Dynamic, energetic and high-energy individual with a proven track record of client acquisition in Japan.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Training opportunities
- Working in a global, entrepreneurial "start-up" environment within the established SCOR Group
会社の公用語は英語です。すべての ReMark 従業員は、組織内で効果的にコミュニケーションを取り、業務を遂行するために十分なレベルの英語を話し、読み書きする必要があります。