- Job type
- Permanent (full time)
- Based in
- Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Come join us, and shape the future of the insurance industry!
ReMark is a global insurance consultancy helping insurers worldwide grow sustainably. Part of the SCOR Group, we specialise in data intelligence, marketing and technology solutions. Since 1984, we’ve reached over 1 billion people, ran over 12,000 campaigns and underwrite over 1 million policies each year. We’re a team of over 250 employees from 33 nationalities and 17 offices worldwide. Our clients include over 500 insurers, and we’re also partnering outside the industry with Garmin, local government, universities and more. Our vision is to transform the insurance industry, and we also believe in making products that have a sustainable impact on people's health and wellness.
As Project & Business Support Manager you will:
- Play an essential role in growing ReMark’s Malaysia business portfolio.
- In a highly competitive environment, you will be working with a global team to cut through the noise and shape an attractive brand online.
- Report to the Senior Operations Director.
- Dragon & Operating Plan
- Manage Malaysia Telemarketing campaign activity and update monthly operating plan.
- Liaise with campaign managers for campaign information and prepare Form B.
- Front Office Support – Business Reports & Analysis
- Manage business reports across all Malaysia Telemarketing campaigns
- Develop visual reports and dashboards using Power BI; with analytical thinking to translate data into informative reports and visuals.
- Liaise with campaign managers on business reports and analysis; presenting data, challenges, issues, ideas and opportunities.
- Monitor campaign financial viability and escalate if the business value falls below ReMark’s benchmark.
- Collaborate with Data Scientist and Actuarial team when necessary.
- Front Office Support – New Telemarketing Innovation and Tech-related
- Support new or enhancement development on ReMark proprietary system, i.e. RaPID, AI Voicebot, etc. including any integration to external systems owned by clients or call center.
- Support planning, evaluation and executive of new telemarketing innovation project.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for innovation projects.
- Assign and oversee tasks assigned to project team members including ensuring team members are actively working towards established milestones.
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and provide cost and benefit analysis.
- Establish training modules, if required for the users.
- Proficiency in Power BI, SQL, Python will have an added advantage.
- In addition to fantastic creative abilities, you will have:
- Excellent understanding of content formats, communication channels and audience engagement in ReMark key global markets.
- A healthy knowledge of news & current affairs especially in the topic of technology, data governance, health & wellness, financial sector, insurance, and consumer behavior.
- A real openness to the world. The Front Office team is global, you will be curious to explore and have the desire to conceive, develop and implement innovative ideas.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a complex, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
Required Education/Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, project management, mathematics or related fields
- At least 5 years of experience as a telemarketing manager, or client services manager, preferably for a financial institution.
- Excellent knowledge/native of English (both written and spoken). Good/native knowledge of Malay is a plus.
- Proficiency in O365 tools, Microsoft suite and social media
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Private insurance plan
- Training & professional development opportunities
- Sustainable & single-use plastic-free office environment
- Working in a global, entrepreneurial ‘start-up’ environment within the established SCOR Group
The company working language is English. All ReMark employees should speak, read and write English to a sufficient level in order to communicate and operate effectively in the organization.