- Job type
- Permanent (full time)
- Based in
- Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Come join us, and shape the future of the insurance industry!
ReMark is a global insurance consultancy helping insurers worldwide grow sustainably. Part of the SCOR Group, we specialise in data intelligence, marketing and technology solutions. Since 1984, we’ve reached over 1 billion people, ran over 12,000 campaigns and underwrite over 1 million policies each year. We’re a team of over 250 employees from 33 nationalities and 17 offices worldwide. Our clients include over 500 insurers, and we’re also partnering outside the industry with Garmin, local government, universities and more. Our vision is to transform the insurance industry, and we also believe in making products that have a sustainable impact on people's health and wellness.
As IT Support Engineer you will play an essential role in growing ReMark’s Malaysia business portfolio. In a highly competitive environment, you will be working with a global team to cut through the noise and shape an attractive brand online.
Reporting to the IT Infrastructure and Support Director, the IT Support Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Provide IT Level 1 and Level 2 support to ReMark employees, ensuring a smooth IT end-user experience starting from the employee’s onboarding to making sure that we provide them and empower them with an exciting modern workplace experience using automation and self-service features. Focus is placed on laptops, productivity software (e.g., M365, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Atlassian...), and other employees' equipment (Headsets, video conferencing, monitors, printers, software...)
- Hardware and software troubleshooting/administration.
- Equipment ordering and inventory.
- Accurate setup and updating of IT hardware and monitoring (Patch management, endpoint Protection/encryption, and software deployment).
- Mobile device management: Office 365, Azure, Intune, and Jamf (user provisioning, license administration...).
- First-line support for various SaaS business applications.
- Participating in daily IT checks and routines to ensure that proper security policies are enforced.
- Active Directory and File Shares administration (e.g., user creation, access rights, reporting).
- Representing ReMark IT during our ISO 27001 audits and ensuring processes are documented and updated.
- Excellent understanding of content formats, communication channels, and audience engagement in ReMark key global markets.
- A healthy knowledge of news & current affairs especially in the topic of technology, data governance, health & wellness, financial sector, insurance, and consumer behaviour.
- A real openness to the world. The Front Office team is global, you will be curious to explore and have the desire to conceive, develop, and implement innovative ideas.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a complex, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English sufficiently to communicate and operate effectively in the organisation.
- Proficiency in O365, Windows Server, and client OS (Windows 10/11).
- Excellent understating of network equipment to support office connectivity (routers, switches, Wi-Fi Access points, Ethernet...).
Personal competencies/Nice to have
- Fantastic creative abilities.
- Working knowledge of Azure services.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian Product suite (Jira, Confluence).
- Hands-on experience with scripting (Bash, PowerShell).
Required education/Work experience
- Associate’s degree holder.
- At least five years of experience in IT Support.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary.
- Private insurance plan.
- Training & professional development opportunities.
- Sustainable & single-use plastic-free office environment.
- Working in a global, entrepreneurial ‘start-up’ environment within the established SCOR Group.
The company working language is English. All ReMark employees should speak, read and write English to a sufficient level in order to communicate and operate effectively in the organization.