- Job type
- Permanent (full time)
- Based in
- Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Come join us, and shape the future of the insurance industry!
ReMark is a global insurance consultancy helping insurers worldwide grow sustainably. Part of the SCOR Group, we specialise in data intelligence, marketing and technology solutions. Since 1984, we’ve reached over 1 billion people, ran over 12,000 campaigns and underwrite over 1 million policies each year. We’re a team of over 250 employees from 33 nationalities and 17 offices worldwide. Our clients include over 500 insurers, and we’re also partnering outside the industry with Garmin, local government, universities and more. Our vision is to transform the insurance industry, and we also believe in making products that have a sustainable impact on people's health and wellness.
As Client Services Manager you will play an essential role in growing ReMark’s global business portfolio. In a highly competitive environment, you will be working with a global team to cut through the noise and shape an attractive brand online.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Client Services Manager will play a multifaceted role and require you to oversee and execute various aspects of digital marketing and client servicing. In this role, you will work closely with internal teams, including creative, content, and analytics to ensure seamless campaign execution. The ideal candidate should have experience with performance marketing, a strong grasp of the local market, and exceptional Bahasa Malaysia copywriting skills. A passion for creating social content is a plus!
- Responsible for managing and executing performance marketing campaigns to meet pre-determined project indicators.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure cohesive campaign execution.
- Understanding client’s business goals and develop performance marketing strategies to achieve them.
- Plan, execute and optimize paid search campaigns across various platforms (Meta, Google).
- Conduct in-depth keyword research and analysis to drive effective campaign targeting and optimisation.
- Monitor campaign performance, identify trends and implement improvements to maximize ROI.
- Leverage local market insights to tailor marketing campaigns and messaging for specific audiences.
- Provide regular performance reports to clients, highlighting key metrics, insights, and recommendations.
- Support with ideation, strategy and development of marketing campaigns.
- Management of development of creative material for assigned projects, presentation to and obtaining approval from clients.
- Proactively engage with and support the line manager to maintain and develop key client relationships.
- Support global offices with new business development initiatives such as presentations and RFP processes.
- Fantastic creative abilities.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a complex, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Strong management skills; ability to set priorities, complete tasks, and meet strict deadlines.
- High concentration and attention to detail; to upkeep high standards of quality.
- Understanding of social media advertising across major platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, TikTok).
- Hands-on experience in performance media and marketing, specifically running paid search campaigns.
- Strong understanding of the local market and the ability to tailor marketing strategies accordingly.
- Proficiency in O365 tools, Microsoft suite and social media.
- Possess a problem-solving mindset and adaptability in a dynamic and rapidly evolving environment.
Personal competencies/Nice to have
- A real openness to the world; curiosity to explore and the desire to conceive, develop, and implement innovative ideas.
Required education/Work experience
- Bachelor’s degree holder.
- Excellent command of English language (both written and spoken).
- Excellent knowledge/native- level proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia (written), enabling clear and impactful messaging.
- Experience with digital marketing, client servicing and account management.
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital marketing performance role.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary.
- Private insurance plans.
- Training & professional development opportunities.
- Sustainable & single-use plastic-free office environment.
- Working in a global, entrepreneurial ‘start-up’ environment within the established SCOR Group.
The company working language is English. All ReMark employees should speak, read and write English to a sufficient level in order to communicate and operate effectively in the organization.