- Job type
- Based in
- Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Come join us, and shape the future of the insurance industry!
ReMark is a global insurance consultancy helping insurers worldwide grow sustainably. Part of the SCOR Group, we specialise in data intelligence, marketing and technology solutions. Since 1984, we’ve reached over 1 billion people, ran over 12,000 campaigns and underwrite over 1 million policies each year. We’re a team of over 250 employees from 33 nationalities and 17 offices worldwide. Our clients include over 500 insurers, and we’re also partnering outside the industry with Garmin, local government, universities and more. Our vision is to transform the insurance industry, and we also believe in making products that have a sustainable impact on people's health and wellness.
As a Client Services Executive, you are responsible for the following:
Call Centre Operation and Resource Management
- Ongoing delivery of all campaigns as forecast and updated within the Operating Plan - ensuring achievement of ReMark’s profit targets.
- Support development of creative material and TM scripts for assigned projects, presentation to and obtaining approval from clients for all aspects – this includes negotiating copy and respecting ReMark’s creative standards - ensuring all components are proofread and compliant with standards.
- Ensure delivery of quality outputs across all channels – responsible for approval of relevant steps in print production, telemarketing materials; ongoing quality monitoring through call listening and delivery of defined quality assurance standards.
- Maintain superior working knowledge of telemarketing and direct mailing processes.
- Support all aspects of data including selection, segmentation and modelling, testing, tracking of defined segments and briefing for analysis of specified variables
Client Relationship Management
- Pro-actively engage and support the Head of Market to maintain and develop key client relationships.
- Provide support to Head of Market for presentations, strategy documents and meetings as required.
Client Reporting & Analysis
- Ensure accuracy and consistency in updating reports and trackers for all campaigns.
- Clients campaign analysis to provide improved database selection criteria.
- Tracking, recommending and taking actions to ensure business and campaign goals are achieved.
Front Office Business Support
- Support new business development initiatives such as presentation and proposal preparation as well as RFP process.
- Achieves results within established timelines
- Manages each stage of a project to ensure that commitments are met in a manner that is timely, within budget and to the highest quality standards.
- Recognizes opportunities and initiates actions to capitalize on them
- Builds rapport and develops alliances with a broad range of people
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Analytical and able to interpret data
- People oriented and great interpersonal skills
- Outspoken and result driven
Required Education/Work Experience
- Degree holder related to Mathematics or Information Technology is preferable
- Candidates with 1 to 2 years working experience in a Bank, Financial Institution or Insurer will have an added advantage.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 1 year fixed term contract subject to renewal
- Training opportunities
- Working in a global, entrepreneurial start-up environment within the established SCOR Group
The company working language is English. All ReMark employees should speak, read and write English to a sufficient level in order to communicate and operate effectively in the organization.