Account Payable and Treasury Administrator
- Job type
- Permanent (full time)
- Based in
- Amsterdam (The Netherlands)
Come join us, and shape the future of the insurance industry!
ReMark is a global insurance consultancy helping insurers worldwide grow sustainably. Part of the SCOR Group, we specialise in data intelligence, marketing and technology solutions. Since 1984, we’ve reached over 1 billion people, ran over 12,000 campaigns and underwrite over 1 million policies each year. We’re a team of over 250 employees from 33 nationalities and 17 offices worldwide. Our clients include over 500 insurers, and we’re also partnering outside the industry with Garmin, local government, universities and more. Our vision is to transform the insurance industry, and we also believe in making products that have a sustainable impact on people's health and wellness.
As an Accounts Payable and Treasury Administrator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Finance Accounts Payable Administration.
- Treasury handling.
- Manage timely, accurate, and complete records of all operating bank accounts of ReMark International BV.
- Manage the Accounts Payable function of ReMark International BV.
- Daily maintenance of accounts payable mailbox (ensuring timely process of invoices with appropriate general ledger account number and cost center/cost unit codes > obtain appropriate approval and release invoices).
- Process accounts payable payments (all electronic payments) for the bank signatories to approve into the banking system, including salary payments as instructed via HR.
- File accounts payable and cash receipts and maintain files (electronically and on paper). Perform year-end file cleanup.
- Enter all invoices into the Accounts Payable Sub Ledger and reconcile them to the bank balance and vendor account statements.
- Enter all Bank-Statement movements into the General Ledger of ReMark International BV.
- Produce a monthly Cash Report, containing an overview of all worldwide bank balances per end of the month.
- Report any expense deviations from ReMark’s policies to management.
- Manage the entire expense administration with expense reports, including the issuance of expense reimbursement, and credit card payments, and reconcile expense and credit card clearing accounts.
- Act as the main point of contact for all AP and ER-related matters.
- Assist in the month-end financial closing process.
- Assist Senior Accountant and GL Accountants with tasks such as uploading csv files into Exact Globe.
- Assist CFO by extracting reports from Exact for budget control purposes.
- Accounting knowledge.
- Understanding and being able to apply the concept of recording balance sheets and Profit & Loss Account-impacting financial accounting entries.
- Analytical and mathematical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Good level of English (both written and spoken).
Personal competencies/Nice to have
Required education/Work experience
- Experience in a similar role.
What we offer
- Be part of an international culture with Tech and Marketing specialists.
- Medical allowance.
- Pension plan.
- Remuneration Policy.
- Green Policy.
- Learning and development courses.
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment.
- Share and learn with a passionate international community.
- Evolve in a start-up mentality.
The company working language is English. All ReMark employees should speak, read and write English to a sufficient level in order to communicate and operate effectively in the organization.