Establishing a direct distribution capability has been the foundation of some of the most successful bancassurance operations. ReMark’s experience in bancassurance marketing enables you to improve the penetration rate of simple Protection products (Accident & Health, Credit Protection and Life Insurance) amongst bank customers at low acquisition cost.
Our programmes are designed to complement the range of intermediated sales and direct distribution channels operating in most bancassurance environments.
Typically our range of bancassurance products are designed to meet the needs of a large proportion of banking customers who prefer to transact direct.
Working in close association with you, we apply data modelling, underwriting, marketing criteria and testing strategies to your database. This enables us to create and implement turnkey programmes that:
- generate significant non-interest income for banking partners
- lower the cost of customer acquisition
- build customer loyalty and increase brand equity
- reach new customer segments that may otherwise be overlooked
- update customer information and improve data quality for other bank activities
Whether your bancassurance activities are operating under Distribution Agreement, Strategic Alliance or Joint Venture models, ReMark can create maximum value for your organisation.
View an example of a bancassurance marketing programme.